Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pause.

Dear blog family... I've been thinking a lot lately. About my blog. And the lack of it. I don't have any answers. Or a plan. I don't know when or what to blog about. It's weird. I'm just blank. I don't feel as witty as some. As wise as others. And as creative as those artsy ones. Perhaps I'll get out of this funk. Maybe I'll take the blog in a new direction. Or maybe I'll continue to post my daily whereabouts. I dunno. But for now... I'll post a picture of the most beautiful baby I have ever known. And feel so lucky to know. Her momma is pretty special gal. And whether Lillie likes it or not... I'm gonna be around a long while. So she better get used to my kisses and hugs and surprises. Those will come later. When she can appreciate being spoiled. :). Hope these brighten your day ;)

1 comments:

Bravojuliet said...

With your internship, and studying, it's a wonder you have any energy to spare to think about your blog! No worries, Dani: just let things percolate "on the back burner," and the words will flow again oxoxo

Post a Comment