Sunday, August 21, 2011

cuts all around

today ryan & i ventured to a local salon and got great hair cuts!! and at a great price. 
i reallllly like the new lady. and she made my hair look GREAT! i have bangs! and my layers are muchhhh better. and who knew i had a reverse mullet. the sylist was like- well danielle, did you know that the front is about 2 inches longer than the back?!?! haha. oh dear. my hair was a mess. 
but is looking great now!!

then we headed home. 
and i was like hm. what should i do this afternoon? 
i dont want to run. or drive to the gym. 
so ryan suggested i mow the lawn. 
after going next door and borrowing their lawn mower- i set out. 
and mowed our lawn. 
first time EVERRRRRRR. 
like ever in my life.




anyway. the final results--- not too shabby!

oh and after. the neighbor came over and said--- "man ive never seen a preacher's wife cutting the grass!- i just couldn't believe it!" 

it made me laugh. i knew i'd make my mom proud. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment