Tuesday, August 30, 2011

tweeting...


these little birds are so cute--- at least i think so! 

and well we do have some catching up to do. 

let me see if i can break it down for you quickly. 20 things that will catch you right on up.

1. my mema turned 80 today! we have spent the last week celebrating at a cabin. our entire family was there. it was amazing. 
2. my bro go married. 
3. i started school today! and by started i mean i am going to start. after i blog. off to the library to start work on my classes. 
4. im a nerd and can't wait to fill my calendar up. 
5. im reading a crazy good book right now: the glass castle. its a must read
6. my best friend in the whole wide world is coming in 2 days
7. i finished my very first REAL quilt!!
8. today i started my 2nd quilt
9. i love sewing
10. i love my house in the mountains
11. we haven't used air conditioning in ages
12. our dog is almost- fingers crossed- trained?!? we think?!?
13. i have a 1yr old cousin who im in love with. he is so precious. 
14. my family is pretty much fantastic
15. my husband is an amazing preacher
16. my husband is an amazing man
17. i love my husband so dearly
18. i started a new journal/scrapbook/thing ... ill post pics sometime. i love it. 
19. i love the windows open! with a breeze blowing. mmm
20. sweet tea is my go too these days

1 comments:

Sara said...

we get to ACTUALLY chat THIS WEEKEND!!!

Post a Comment