Friday, July 22, 2011

oh the trash

ive never been grateful for the trashmen. 
never been grateful for thursday morning's in durham when a big loud truck (normally would wake me up) would drive by and pick up the trash. 
most of the time i was kinda grumpy that they woke me up. 
forgive me God. 
forgive me trashman. 

one thing i DONT like about living here is no trashman. 
the trash man is me & ryan. 
we must pile up the nastiness in our car (or on top) and take it to the dump. 

today. the trash. oh my it was gross. 
i can't describe it to you. 
maggots. flies. spiders. smells. 

i almost vomitted. 
anddddd. on top of it- after my first adventure to the dump i went to lowes and bought a new trash can- that has a lid thats fully attached so i can put it in the trunk of my jeep without it getting stuff in the jeep. 

it didn't matter. i mean there is nothing in my jeep. but knowing that when i opened up the trashcan and maggots came out-- and flies-- and that was INSIDE my car--- i flipped. 

im NOT a girly girl. 
im NOT a city girl. 
but 
im NOT a BUG girl. 
ohhhh my. 

first thing i did when i got home (after washing with soap) i googled this. 
and found it. 
and now i want it. 

it goes into my trailer hitch on my jeep. 
perfect for trash. 
too bad it costs a million dollars. ((or $250)
if anyone would like to purchase it for me its called

24x48-3/4 Carpod Walled Cargo Carrier for 2" Hitches - 450 lbs


ok. awesome. 
thanks. 
i look forward to getting it in the mail. 

off to thank Jesus for trashmen and pray we get one in our big city soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment