Tuesday, July 5, 2011

welcome!

Hello! 
Welcome to my new blog! 

Last Friday my life completely changed. My husband and I moved into- what us Methodist's call- a parsonage. Our first church appointment in the western north carolina conference of the methodist church. It has been a crazy last four days- but so far its been wonderful. We are blessed with an awesome church family, a fridge stocked with goodness, discovering HARD WOOD floors under some rough carpet, meeting new friends and running into old ones, fresh flowers, treats in every room, and an amazing view of the mountains. God has been so good to us and we are so grateful for this next adventure. 

I decided to start a new blog- because this is the next chapter in our life. My last blog was actually started exactly three years ago. The day of my college graduation. I'll have that blog forever to look back at- but we are moving on in life. We are starting this new adventure as a pastor's family. I am finishing up graduate school. We are living in the mountains-- and out in the country. And well--- it was under my old old old e-mail adress and honestly it was a PAIN to get into and edit. I also like having different "pages" so I can have different areas of my blog! Look around. Lots of stuff here!

We will have a lot of fun stories to tell I am sure. I am so excited and ready for this! 

Get ready--- we are going on a ride and it's going to be exciting!

2 comments:

Sara said...

yayayayayayyayaya

marlaposton said...

Love your house. It is so cute. I can't wait to come visit! xoxo, Marla!

Post a Comment