Monday, November 14, 2011

cakes. crocheting. and a backache. OH my!


lets see. where to start. 
oh how about cake decorating class. 
yeah. its a class. 
at our church. 
and its AWESOME. 
a lady who used to teach those classes at a craft store- is now teaching us- for free!
it is so fun!
yesterday was week 2. 
not only did ryan and i spread the icing on the cake we decorated the top! 
i made the little bird.
ryan made the cloud rain on the bird. 
haha. 



i was pretty impressed with the outcome! 


next up. 
crocheting. 
learned a new stitch! thats going to def benefit mom! :) im working on her christmas present right now. 
im already done with all of my sister's! and my mother in-law!
there are perks to sitting at home all day not being able to do much!

which leads me to my shoulder
im supposed to still be in a sling- 
but i just wear it in public. at home i just take it easy. 
my PT is going well. 
i can almost lift my arm all the way up straight by my ear!!
almost is the key word there. 

im lifting a hefty ONE pound weight also!
i go to the doc today. let's hope its a good report!!

and my back-- well its because of the sling. 
the sling adds so much stress and tension on your upper back muscles. 
thus the major upper left back pain. 
so heat. and a massager are my new friends. 


oh and school. the only other thing i do.... 
its fine. ready for this semester to be over. 
let me get a countdown going for you: 

1 blog post (not a fun one. stupid school one)
1 group paper
1 group verbal presentation
1 exercise paper due
1 personal paper
& just completed a day early :) 1 verbal presentation
and 30 hours of clinical

thats all that separates me from christmas break :) 

almost. done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment