Tuesday, November 22, 2011

time

where does the time go?
i am not sure what i spend my days doing---
but they seem to slip away so quickly. 
i have become a master crocheter! 
i can whip up some goodies in no time.
we celebrated ryan's birthday (for 2 days)
i have also learned how to decorate a cake and ice cupcakes in record time!
i started reading  harry potter 7
and i have made some christmas decorations for the house.

ryan and i leave for my parents tomorrow morning-- and im pretty pumped. 
it will be great to be at their house, eat food, hang out, argue with my brothers, play some games, see my sweet cousin sister, see my awesome sister-in-laws, eat some more while we play more games, be loud, be obnoxious, sit around and do who knows what. 
its going to be a fun, quick 3 days. 

may your thanksgiving be wonderful, fun, and a time of reflection on all the important things in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment