Tuesday, February 28, 2012

longing...

 im longing for friends. 

my heart is aching for a late night chat, movie night, adventure, ANYTHING. 
don't get me wrong. my time with my best friend/ hubs is wonderful... but i miss my friends

and i don't just want new friends. 
i want my friends. 

because i think i have pretty much- the best friends in the world.


i want to smile & be silly.
talk.


 i want to laugh.
 hug.
go out.
talk the night away.dress up.




 love.

 i just want my friends.

just in a little funk.
i love these people.
i miss these people.
i need these people.
im grateful for each season of life i have had with them.
sometimes i wonder if i'll have friends again.
i know i will. i wondered that after lagrange- and durham brought incredible friends.
its hard to make friends.
its hard to WANT to make new friends.
i like mine thank you very much.

hopefully itll happen.
right now- its me. mowgli. ryan & jesus. (def not in that order)
and for now.... i suppose... thats what i need.

1 comments:

Katie B said...

I feel honored to be among your pictures of friends. I miss you too and totally understand the feeling of loneliness. Call if you want to vent or chat. I'll be sending prayers for peace and companionship your way. Love you!

Post a Comment