Thursday, February 23, 2012

:sleep:

the past week i have been having crazy dreams. like seriously crazy. 
lets see. we have plays. acting debuts. car crashes. driving in the sky. delivering babies. 
and thats just the start. 
these crazy dreams are making me lack in the sleep department. 
its the worst sleep ever. 
so last night i took an ambien.
*prescribed by my provider*

oh gracious. did i sleep. 
hard.
and only dreamt mildly this morning. 
(none of the rapid heart rate, crazy dreams keeping me up all night)
but now. 
i can't keep my eyes open. 
wups.
luckily i just have to do school work today. and go to grocery store.  

 
its 9.30 and im on my second batch of caffeine... after the coffee failed me.

not sure which is worse- being exhausted after a crappy night sleep- or having heavy eyes after an awesome night sleep. 

perhaps i just need a morning nap :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment