Thursday, October 27, 2011

crocheting & life

my amazing dear friend- barb --also the mom of katie b: her blog is listed over there <---
has been teaching me how to crochet. 
my first "work of art" is a rando odd ball piece of crocheting that i turned into a "crochet needle" holder thing. i'll post a pic one day... maybe... 

today was lesson #2. 
i found an "easy" scarf i wanted to make.... 
so. she helped me understand the directions- got me started... and wahla
im started!!


this is the loop of the infinity scarf im making!! im soooo excited. i can actually see how it will be a scarf! and in not much time!!

helllLO christmas presents!! 

after i took the picture above i realized--- wow. thats my life. completely. 
book. phone. tv remote. laptop. dog toy. 

that is it. right there. well except for physical therapy. 

im having a good day today. some days are terrible. 
im back to sleeping in a recliner and the past 2 nights i've slept great. 

i still have not mastered washing my hair. 
i mean i can- but next time you take a shower, try and wash it with one hand. 
and then imagine you having lots of hair. its tricky. 

also can't pull up any pair of pants that are remotely tight: read jeans. 
i can wear my baggy jeans. and sweat pants. and probably my linen pants. 

shirts are all button up- cut tshirts- or xl shirts. its attractive i know. 

i am driving now. (well whenever i don't take pain meds) thats a big relief for me and ryan. 

---------------

well lunch time. school time. PT. then more crocheting!!
its my new fav thing-- since i can't really quilt much these days. 
thats def a 2 handed task! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment