Sunday, October 23, 2011

post-op week one

well- what a week it has been.

things ive done:
- slept
- watched a lot of tv & movies
- started an aweeesome book: in the woods
- learned to crochet
- slept more

goals accomplished:
- ride a stationary bike
- do laundry
- drive
- put on blue jeans (although i can only get one pair buttoned. they have big buttons. so ill be sticking to the elastic pants
- sorta washed my hair
- walked to end of my street
- sleep in my bed (well one night i have)

goals for next week:
- more bike action
- one day of clinical
- crochet something (other than just row after row)
- make it to bible study
- go for a mountain drive
- finish book and start next one
- cook dinner
- find someone to sweep and mop our floors

1 comments:

sara said...

I wish I could help :(

Post a Comment